Saturday, March 13, 2010

Meeting new friends and family

Last week the boys were able to meet a new cousin and two new friends. My cousin Jason and his wife Tawnya had a baby girl in January. Her name is Kalleigh. She is just precious. The boys loved holding her!

My friend Missy brought her son, Richie over for an afternoon to play. The boys loved showing him the animals and all of their fun toys! He is such a good boy and so cute!


My friends Jessie and Jay came into town from Virgina to introduce Jordi to friends and family. She was born last November. She is so adorable! I wish they lived closer. I miss them already.









1 comment:

Flagler Flat Stanley said...

Such neat photos and posts! Thank you for sharing with all of us who can't be closer!

Love,
Cousin Dana & soon-to-be cousin Jamie :)